I’m honestly such a sucker for fan-made movie posters.
Manhattan at 6 a.m.
but just click on the picture
IT MOVES o.O
its a panorama o3o
WTS: [PARTS] Boar Prime Stock, Boltor Prime Barrel, Boltor Prime Stock, Bronco Prime Receiver, Burston Prime Barrel, Latron Prime Stock, Paris Prime Lower Limbm Sicarus Prime Barrel. // [BPs]Ember Prime Helmet, Frost Prime Chassis, Mag Prime Chassis, Bronco Prime BP, Dakra Prime BP, Mag Prime BP. // PM If interested (IGN: Phyrosite), selling each for 3-5p
mip mip mip mip
I NEED FOUR HOURS OF THIS NOT FOUR SECONDS
Table confirmed for ssb4
tfw multiple people start talking over each other in an anime and there are subtitles all over the top and bottom of the screen and you feel like somebody just landed a swift triple kick to your medulla oblongata
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
Apparently, I fought well.
HOW COULD YOU—
This is gold.